This tutorial will explain how to reset a machine.
• You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
• You must have a machine in your institution.
Reset function is needed after a software update. It will re-enable Collaboration Live.
Reset function will not affect the current contact list of the machine
STEPS TO RESET A MACHINE
1. From the Subscriptions tab, choose the organizational unit that contains your machine.
2. To view your machines, select the "Machine" tab.
3. Click the 3 vertical dots at the end of the line of the machine you want to reset
4. Click on "Reset Machine"
5. Confirm the reset of the machine