The Reacts application will allow you to perform virtual video visits, secure messaging and file transfer, collaborate, and engage with your customers and colleagues in a simple and secure way.
Please note that Reacts is a secure and confidential HIPAA compliant application which meets the high standards of the healthcare industry. YOUR PERSONNAL INFORMATION WILL ALWAYS BE PROTECTED.
If you want to learn more about our Privacy Notice, please read our documentation "Reacts - Privacy Notice".
The instructions below are meant to be used as a “guide” to facilitate the onboarding process.
To perform virtual communications using Reacts, you will need:
- A computer, tablet, or a smart phone (Please read our documentation "System requirements" to learn more)
- An internet connection (cellular, Wi-Fi, or wired)
- A valid personal or professional email address
- A Reacts account (see below)
- The Reacts application – either the web or mobile version
Step 1: Having a Reacts Standard subscription assigned to you by your organization
The first step in the process is for your organization to assign you a Reacts standard subscription. You will need to provide a valid personal or professional email address to your organization to complete this step.
Step 2: Complete your Reacts account registration
You will then receive a Reacts email from your organization with information about your Reacts subscription and instructions for creating your Reacts account.
Simply click the orange button Join now in the email and you will be redirected to the Reacts website to complete your account registration.
You will need to create a password and enter it twice (the password must consist of at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one numeric character).
You will then need to review the Reacts “Term of use” and privacy notice.
To finalize your account creation, click on the blue “Create my account” button at the bottom of the page.
Once your Reacts account has been completed, you will receive an email confirming “Your account has been created”.
Note: If you don’t receive this confirmation email, check your email “spam” folder or contact your organization or Reacts customer support.
Step 3: Download the Reacts application on your tablet or smartphone, or access Reacts directly from your computer
ACCESS FROM SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS:
- Download the Reacts application in advance from the Apple Store (Apple iPhone or iPad) or from the Google Playstore (Android phones or tablets) by clicking on the store links as shown below (or type “Reacts secure collaboration” in the Apple Store or Google Playstore).
*Note that you cannot use a web browser to access Reacts on your smartphone or tablet, you must use the Reacts application downloaded from the Apple store or Google Playstore (depending on your device type).
- Once the application has been downloaded and installed on your device, open it by clicking on the Reacts logo icon
- When opening the application for the first time, you will be presented with pop-ups (see below) asking whether you accept Reacts sending you notifications and accessing your microphone and camera. It is ESSENTIAL that you click “Allow/OK” for all three pop-ups otherwise you will not be able to receive Reacts notifications, and you won’t be able to see or hear your colleagues or guests during a video visit.