A Reacts “Pro” subscription will allow you to perform virtual video visits, communicate, collaborate, and engage with your patients and colleagues in a simple and secure way.
Your Reacts Pro plan allows you to invite patients to join you on Reacts for free as “guests”.
Please note that Reacts is a secure and confidential application which meets the high standards of the healthcare industry. YOUR PERSONNAL INFORMATION WILL ALWAYS BE PROTECTED.
Learn more about Reacts’ privacy notice
To perform virtual visits using Reacts, you will need:
- A computer, tablet, or a smart phone (see system requirements)
- An internet connection (cellular, Wi-Fi, or wired)
- A valid personal or professional email address
- A Reacts account with a Pro subscription (see below)
- The Reacts application – either the web or mobile version
The instructions below are meant to be used as a guide to facilitate the on-boarding process for physicians and other healthcare professionals, and to ensure an easy and rapid integration of the Reacts platform into their clinical workflow.
Step 1: Have a Reacts Pro subscription assigned to you by your organization
You will have to provide your organization with a valid personal or professional email address in order for them to assign you a Reacts Pro subscription.
Step 2: Complete your Reacts account registration
After your organization has assigned you a Pro subscription, you will receive an email from Reacts with information about your Reacts Pro subscription and instructions to create your Reacts account.
Click on the orange Join now button in the email and you will be redirected to the Reacts website to complete your account registration.
Your first name, last name and email will be pre-filled based on the information provided by your institution, just create a password and confirm it (your password must be at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one numeric character).
Finalize your account creation by clicking on the Create my account button.
You will receive an email confirming that your account has been created.
Note: If you don’t receive this confirmation email, check your email “spam” folder, then contact your organization.
Step 3: Download the Reacts application onto your tablet or smartphone, or access Reacts directly from your computer
ACCESS FROM SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS:
- Download the Reacts application in advance from the Apple Store (Apple iPhone or iPad) or from the Google Playstore (Android phones or tablets) by clicking on the store links from the account creation confirmation email (as shown below) or type “Reacts secure collaboration” in the Apple Store or Google Playstore.
*Note: you cannot use a web browser to access Reacts on your smartphone or tablet, you must use the Reacts application downloaded from the Apple store or the Google Playstore (depending on your device type).
- Once the application has been downloaded and installed on your device, open it by clicking on the Reacts icon:
- When opening the application for the first time, you will be presented with this pop-up asking you to accept Reacts sending you notifications.
At the first call, you will be ask to accept Reacts accessing your microphone and camera. It is ESSENTIAL that you click Allow/OK those pop-ups otherwise you will not be able to receive Reacts call and message notifications, nor see or hear your colleagues or guests during a video visit.
- To log in to the application, click on Login or Connect (depending on your mobile, enter your email and password and click "Login".
ACCESS FROM A COMPUTER:
- If you are using a Mac or Windows computer (laptop or desktop), you can access the Reacts Web application by using the Chrome browser and going to www.reacts.com. (If you don’t have Chrome installed on your computer, you can download it for free here).
- Click on the Log In button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- It will bring you to the login page – enter your email and password and click on Log in.
- Make sure to allow the application to send you notifications, and to use your camera and microphone (see below)
If you are using a Windows pc, you can also access Reacts by downloading the Reacts Windows PC version.
Step 4: Log in to your Reacts account before your video visit
In order to use the application, please log in to Reacts with your email and the password you chose in step 2.
Once logged in to Reacts, you will be on the home page (see screenshots below showing the home page of the various Reacts versions):
Reacts iOS home page
(Apple iPhone or iPad):
Reacts Android home page
(phones or tablets):
Reacts web app home page
Reacts Windows home page
(on Windows PC):
If you are using the web version of Reacts, make sure your microphone, webcam, and speakers are working before your session.
Just click on the icon in the audio-video settings panel (see below) to check everything.
If you haven’t agreed to share your webcam, microphone, and speakers when you first used Reacts, you can activate them by clicking on the small padlock icon in the bar at the top of your browser to access the panel. (see below)