This tutorial will explain how to add multiple contacts at the same time to your machines using a CSV file.
• You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
• You must have a machine in your institution
• You will need to prepare your CSV file
Steps to follow to prepare your CSV file
1. Create a new Excel document.
2. Enter each data point (First name, last name, email) in a different box, from left to right, then go to the next line to enter the next contact.
3. Click "File"
4. Click "Save as", then "Browse"
5. Click the arrow to show the format choices and choose "CSV UTF-8"
6. Enter a name for your file, then click "Save"
Steps to add multiple contacts to your machines using a CSV file
1. From the Subscriptions tab, choose the organizational unit that contains your machine.
2. To view your machines, select the "Machine" tab.
3. Click the 3 vertical dots at the end of the line of the machine you want to add contacts to, then select "Manage Contacts"
4. Click the orange "Add Contact(s)" button.
5. Click "Upload CSV"
6. Choose the file you have previously created, then select "Open"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Once you see the green check marks that confirm everything worked, click "Done"