As an administrator you can distribute unassigned subscriptions from one Organizational Unit to another.
*Note this tutorial only to move unassigned subscriptions*
*If you wish to move users with their assigned subscriptions, please refer to the tutorial : how to move yours users for from one org. unit to another
- You must be an administrator of at least two Organization Units and have unassigned subscriptions available.
- You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
1. Click on "Distribute Subscriptions"
You will see:
- The source organization unit: the unit that holds the subscriptions that you are going to use. This Organizational Unit can be changed by clicking on its name.
- The number of unassigned subscriptions available in this unit
2. Click on "Select a Destination Organization Unit"
3. Select the Organization Unit you want to transfer your subscriptions to.
4. Click on "Select this Organization Unit"
5. Indicate the number of PRO and/or Standard Subscriptions you want to transfer.
6. Click on "Apply"
Note: you can transfer subscriptions to several different Organization Units at the same time by clicking on the "+" button located at the bottom left: