LIVE AS OF NOVEMBER 7TH, 2020 AFTER 12PM
As an administrator you can distribute unassigned subscriptions from one Organizational Unit to another.
- Only unassigned subscriptions can be transferred from one Organizational Unit to another.
- You must be an administrator of at least two Organization Units and have unassigned subscriptions available.
- You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
1. Click on "Distribute Subscriptions"
You will see:
- The source organization unit: the unit that holds the subscriptions that you are going to use. This Organizational Unit can be changed by clicking on its name.
- The number of unassigned subscriptions available in this unit
2. Click on "Select a Destination Organization Unit"
3. Select the Organization Unit you want to transfer your subscriptions to.
4. Click on "Select this Organization Unit"
Indicate the number of PRO and/or Standard Subscriptions you want to transfer.
Click on "Apply"
Note: you can transfer subscriptions to several different Organization Units at the same time by clicking on the "+" button located at the bottom left: