LIVE AS OF NOVEMBER 7TH, 2020 AFTER 12PM
The Reacts dashboard allows you to manage your organization's structure by creating new Organization Units within it. In this document, you will find the steps to follow to create organizational units.
You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
STEPS TO CREATE A NEW ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT
1. Click on the 3 horizontal dots located next to the name of your organization
2. Click on "Manage Structure"
3. If necessary, you can open the structure of your organization by clicking on the arrow to the left of it.
4. Click on the "+" symbol next to the Organization Unit for which you wish to create a new sub-unit.
5. Indicate the name of your new Organizational Unit
6. Click on "Add"
Your new Organizational unit will appear in the list.
The Organizational Unit "My Hospital" has 3 Organizational Units:
To create a new "Rheumatology" organizational unit, click on the "+" symbol to the right of "My Hospital Center":
Once this new Organization Unit has been added, it will be displayed after the other Organization Units of "My Hospital" as below: