LIVE AS OF NOVEMBER 7TH, 2020 AFTER 12PM
This tutorial will explain how to add contacts to your machines.
• You must have access to the Reacts dashboard
• You must have a machine in your institution.
Steps to add contacts to your machines
1. From the Subscriptions tab, choose the organizational unit that contains your machine.
2. To view your machines, select the "Machine" tab.
3. Click the 3 vertical dots at the end of the line of the machine for which you want to add contacts, then select "Manage Contacts"
4. Click the orange "Add Contact(s)" button.
5. Enter the email, first name and last name of the contact you want to add, then click "Apply"
1. You can add several contacts at once by clicking on the "+" to add more lines.
2. You can also add several contacts using a CSV file, to do so you can follow the steps of this tutorial
6. Once you see the green check marks that confirm everything worked, click "Done"
7. You will then be redirected to the "Manage Contacts" page where your contacts will now be visible.