Please note that it is possible that application updates are done automatically on your Android device. In which case, you can continue to use Reacts without interruptions.
If that is not the case, here are the steps to update your application manually:
- Open Reacts
- Enter your email and Reacts password
- Tap on the “Login” button: a new “Login failed” window will open
- Tap on the “Download Reacts” button:
- You will be redirected to Reacts’ Google Play Store page
- Tap on the “Update” button:
- Reopen Reacts
- The update is complete, and you can proceed to log in.