Reacts WebApp allows you to create appointments with one user at the time. Note that this user does not need to be part of your contact list.
The user will have access to Reacts from 12h before the time of the appointment to 12h after the time of the appointment.
You will therefore be able to join appointment with one or more attendees.
In order to create appointment with multiple user, you will need to create them from Reacts Windows
You will find below the steps in order to :
- Create an appointment
- View the list of my appointment
- Join or cancel an appointment
Create an appointment
- In the home page, click on "My Appointment" button on the left menu
- Click on the add icon
- Enter the information regarding the appointment :
- The title
- The date, start time and estimation date (note that the estimation date is just an indication : it will not affect the duration of your call)
- Add the email, first name and last of the participant
- Click on "Create appointment"
The attendee will receive an email to know that they are invited to an appointment :
View the list of my appointment
- Click on "My Appointments"
- You will then have then list of your Appointments
- Clicks on "View Attendees" to see them
Join or cancel an appointment
Join an Appointment
Note that you will only be able to join today's appointment. You will be able to join them as many times as you want.
- Click on Appointments
- Click on the Arrow of the appointment you want to join
- Verify and Apply your Audio-Video Settings
- Click on "Enter virtual waiting room"
- You will be brought to the waiting room and you will just need to wait for the other attendee
Cancel an Appointment
The cancel functionality is not yet available on the WebApp.
In order to cancel an appointment you created, please use Reacts Windows.