In addition to your Reacts password, you can now add a two-factor authentication to your Reacts account.
Follow these steps to set it up:
- Login to Reacts and Go to "My account page" How to access "My account" page from WebApp – IIT (zendesk.com)
- In the "My account" page, click on "Setup Two-Factor Authentication" button.
- For security reasons, you will be asked to login again: enter your information and click on "Login"
- Follow the steps indicated in the "Setup Second Factor Authentication" page
- Enter the code you received in your application
- Click on "Validate"
A confirmation message will indicate that your second factor authentication is now setup:
From now on, every time you connect to any Reacts platform, you will be asked to enter your 6 digit second factor authentication code after logging in.
Windows platform double factor request example:
Reacts website double factor request example:
Note: If you need to reset or turn off two-factor authentication, please ask your institution to contact Reacts support.