In addition to your Reacts password, you can now add a two-factor authentication to your Reacts account.
Follow these steps to set it up:
- Connect to https://www.iitreacts.com/en/account/login
- In the "My account" page, click on "Setup Two-Factor Authentication" button (if you are logged in on the WebApp, read the article "How to access "My account" page from WebApp")
- For security reasons, you will be asked to login again: enter your information and click on "Login"
- Follow the steps indicated in the "Setup Second Factor Authentication" page
- Enter the code you received in your application
- Click on "Validate"
A confirmation message will indicate that your second factor authentication is now setup:
From now on, every time you connect to any Reacts platform (except for Android), you will be asked to enter your 6 digit second factor authentication code after logging in.
Windows platform double factor request example:
iOS platform double factor request example:
WebApp platform double factor request example:
Note: If you need to reset or turn off two-factor authentication, please contact the support team here.