We've been making changes based on your feedback in the way video stream and assets appears in the default scene background.
|To see the video of this tutorial, please click here|
Here is all you need to know (you will find the pdf of this tutorial at the end of the page) :
- When starting a new scene, any asset or video stream that you drag and drop in the scene will appear as a floating asset
- To have a stream or asset occupy the full scene background, simply click on the lock icon in the scene menu (it will then appear as “unlocked”)…
- …and drag and drop in the scene the video stream or asset that you would like to occupy the full background
- Any additional video stream or asset added after that will appear as floating assets over the locked background
- To remove a background, simply delete it by doing a right-click on the background and select the “delete” option from the menu.