How do I access the Reacts Admin Dashboard?
Sign in at our website with your Reacts username and password
Navigate to My account -> Manage teams
- Information about license plans that you’ve purchased, and the number of licenses available to assign in each plan, is displayed on the left side of the Manage teams page.
- On the Manage teams page you’ll find information about your assigned licenses, such as user name / type of plan / status of a license / days left until license expires.
*Note: The first time you access the Manage teams page, no licenses will be assigned and no user information will be available.
How do I assign a license?
On the Manage teams page click on the Assign license button at the top right corner of the page or under the User column.
Choose license type and enter user’s first name, last name and email address to assign a license to an existing Reacts user or to invite a new user to join Reacts. Once done, click on Assign (watch the video here)
How will my users be notified about an assigned license?
- If you assign licenses to users who already have Reacts account, they will receive an email notification that a Reacts Standard or Pro plan license has been assigned to them. The status of these users will appear as Active on your dashboard right away.
- If you invite new users to join Reacts, they will receive an email invitation to join Reacts with a link to create their account and download Reacts. These users will appear as Pending on your dashboard until they complete their Reacts registration.
In case one of the users to whom you have assigned a license hasn’t received their notification email, you can resend it by clicking on the Resend invitation link in Status column (see below). You should also ask the user to check the Spam folder in their email account.
If you would like to cancel a license assignment (invitation), simply click on the “X” in the Actions column and choose the Cancel invitation option (see below).
Can I un-assign or re-assign an active license?
Yes, simply click on the “X” in the Action column and choose one of the two options* (watch the video here)
* if you choose to Un-assign a license, it will be freed up and you will be able to reassign it to another user at a later time;
* if you choose the option to Re-assign a license, it will be unassigned from its current user and you will be prompted to re-assign it to a new user right away.
I need to assign licenses to multiple users. Is there an option to assign licenses / invite users in bulk?
Yes, you can do so by importing your list of users from a .csv file at the Assign license page.
Your csv file must contain the following information divided in four columns (you don’t need column titles) : License type (Standard, or Pro); User’s first name; User’s last name; User’s email address (watch the video here)
Can I give “Administrator” rights to someone else so as to allow that person to access my dashboard and manage licenses ?
Yes, from your dashboard home page, navigate to the Admin tools tab
Click on Add administrator button, type in the user’s email address and choose the permissions level (watch the video here)
*You can also remove a user’s Administrator privileges by clicking on “X” icon next to user’s name